Neurological Symptoms & MS with Lupus?

biologybunnybiologybunny Member New Member
Hi everyone, 

Has anyone experienced neurological symptoms as a result of your lupus? What has been your experience, what are your symptoms, how have you been treated? Have you found anything that works? Also has anyone been tested for small fiber nerve damage caused by lupus? 

Anyone with multiple sclerosis and lupus? How do you manage? 

Comments

• Iam4lifeIam4life Member New Member
    I am experiencing involuntary muscle reflexes myself and bladder leakage.  I have had surgery on my back and bladder too.  Nothing helps.   Muscle weakness too.
    I too am asking the same questions.
  • hicks0407hicks0407 Member New Member
    edited August 4
    I have been diagnosed with lupus, Hashimoto’s and Sjogrens. The fatigue is overwhelming most of the time for me. The brain fog and  cognitive issues are as much of a challenge for me. I have an appointment with a neurologist tomorrow.  I work a full-time job and have for 21 years. I am a state health inspector, I find it very difficult to work with having chronic fatigue and brain fog.  It seems for me that stress is the number one culprit and maybe some foods.I do sympathize with what you are going through I have not found much that helps with the chronic fatigue yet, hang in there.
  • blunt12blunt12 Member New Member
    just wondering, what tests absolutely lead to your dx?