Ok so I'm wondering if anyone can shed light on the symptoms you have with lupus. I'm not 100% diagnosed yet but here are symptoms I suffer with .
I suffer so much that other around me have became rude and say things such as : "there's always something wrong with you" or "it's all in your head" to the point I've been in tears because I truly hurt and somedays hate life because I feel so bad. I'm tired of being this way. Here are my symptoms!!!
It doesnt matter how much rest I get some days I'm so weak and exhausted I feel as if I can barley crawl. .
2. DIFFICULTY BREATHING/ SHORTNESS OF BREATH/CHEST PAIN: it feels like I can never take a full deep breath and sometimes it actually hurts
3. I'm severely ANAEMIC: I've had 3 blood transfusions and 3 iron infusions.
4 .JOINT PAIN my legs and arm hurt so bad I can relax I'm up throughout the night trying to make it stop.
FEVER: idk why but I run a fever 70% of the time usually over 100.0
6.KIDNEYS: UTI's , protein in urine and trouble emptying my bladder
7.NAUSEA it's so random.
8. Right now my SPLEEN is enlarger I can see it and feel it and its very painful!
9. Random RED PATCHES on my skin.
10. Mouth ulcers.
12. BRUISING .
13. SICKNESS: I catch every infection and virus so I'm always sick