What is the effect of immune system boosting supplements when you take immune system suppressants?

kjskjs Member New Member
I have been taking immune system suppressants for over 20 years. I feel silly asking this question but it is something I have never thought about before.

Answers

• blondieblondie Member New Member
    I am curious to know what is available out there for people who have been on immunosuppressants also. My daughter is turning 37 in a couple weeks. She was diagnosed at the age of 19. She is getting sicker and sicker and basically has no immune system. If anyone has any advice to help, I would love some advice.
  • AngeloAngelo Member New Member
    blondie said:
    I am curious to know what is available out there for people who have been on immunosuppressants also. My daughter is turning 37 in a couple weeks. She was diagnosed at the age of 19. She is getting sicker and sicker and basically has no immune system. If anyone has any advice to help, I would love some advice.

• AngeloAngelo Member New Member

I have tried going to a naturopath, in addition to adhering to my Rheumatologist treatment. I am feeling better since. I have also changed my diet. Good luck , and stay strong 
  • Leanneh1Leanneh1 Member New Member
    I am on a monthly infusion of IVIG. It knocks me flat out with a migrane and must hydrate well before hand but it is saving my life. I highly recommend discussing with your Dr.